- It is located in a rural area, travelling 25 km from the central bus stand & railway station.
- Access to public transport facilities
- It is a half way home for the persons with psychiatric disabilities
- Duration of stay would be considered for more than 6 months and above ( conditions apply)
- It has a residential care facility which can accommodate 45 persons of both sex.
- Separate accommodation facilities for male and female.
- Twin sharing and dormitory type of accommodation is available.
- Common dining hall
- Care taker services is available
- Emergency care services
- Psycho social intervention through vocational training and micro enterprises activities
Under DDRS Scheme Beneficiaries List :
Projects Rehabilitation Centre for Mentally ILL and Vocational Centre for Mentally ILL grant in aid received from the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, Under DDRS Scheme