Supporters of the Trust
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govet of India
- Government of Tamil Nadu
- The Government of Japan
- Andheri Hilfe, Bonn, Germany
- Hewlett Packard India Pvt. Ltd
- Rotary Club International
- Lions Clubs International Foundation
- State Bank of India
- Hi-Tech Arai Limited, Madurai
- Aurolab, Aravind Eye Care Systems, Madurai
- Oriental Insurance
- Indian Overseas Bank and its Officers Association
The Trust has signed MOU’s with the following institutions of repute to pursue research and training int he areas of mental health and rehabilitation:
- The Monash University of Australia at Malaysia
- Vivekananda Yoga Kendra, Bangalore
- Mother Theresa University, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu
- The American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu
Legal Aid Clinic
With the support of the District Legal Aid Authority, Madurai, free legal assistance is offered for the persons with mental disabilities and their families having legal converns
- Research Centre by: The Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Nodal Training Centre by: The Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi.
- Technical Adviser by: The District Mental Health Trust of Ramanathapuram District of Tamil Nadu.
- Centre of Excellence by: The Tamilnadu AIDS Control Society (TANSACS) to conduct Training on HIV/AIDS counseling.
- Study Centre by: The Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) for conducting the Post graduate degree programme in Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- State Level Nodal Centre by: The National Trust for the Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India as one among the three nodal centres to promote the activities of the National Trust.